(1) Collect and investigate the location of various air pollution sources in relevant cities or regions, the types, quantities, temporal and spatial distribution of the main harmful substances discharged, the height of the pollution sources, and the exhaust velocity. For a large number of scattered small pollution sources, such as residents and commercial catering stoves, the entire area should be divided into several communities, and the small pollution sources in each district should be treated as non-point sources.
(2) Monitor the air pollutants' concentration at each relevant monitoring point in the monitoring area, and calculate the daily, monthly, and annual average concentration at each end.
(3) Research and determine the appropriate local air pollutant diffusion model, and calculate the value of the harmful substances emitted by various pollution sources in the area on the environment, and step by step to determine when the air pollutants in the background are reduced to the allowable value or target value, The reduction plan of various pollution sources in the region. When determining this plan, it is necessary to make full use of atmospheric environmental capacity.
(4) Investigate the funds that can be used for the comprehensive prevention and control of air pollution within a certain period.
(5) Research various possible measures to reduce air pollution. If to reduce the corruption of the boiler smoke to the environment, a dust collector can be installed to eliminate smoke and dust and reduce the amount of coal burned to reduce the amount of smoke and dust. Central heating and pollution-free energy can also be used.