Join us on June 26th for an exciting and interactive afternoon (for FREE) dedicated to exploring cutting-edge AI advancements in cartography. Get ready to immerse yourself in a day filled with inspiration, knowledge sharing, and valuable networking opportunities with like-minded individuals who are passionate about the latest AI technologies in cartography.
- 14:00 – 14:15: Walk-in
- 14:15 – 14:30: Welcome by Allard Pierson
- 14:30 – 15:30: Interactive session with Linear Logic. Zeta Alpha, Amsterdam Time Machine
- 15:30 – 15:45: Short break
- 15:45 – 16:30: Open Stage - You can join and pitch your AI idea on stage to a relevant audience!
- 16:30 – 17:15: Wrap-up and summary of the day
- 17:15 – 18:15: Drinks, bites & networking
During this hour-long session, our speakers will showcase the exciting possibilities that arise from the application of cutting-edge cartography technologies. They will take you along on a journey that shows how 'simple' old maps can be enhanced, highlighting how the incorporation of relevant information brings historical landscapes, landmarks, and details to the forefront. By comparing these augmented maps with the present-day reality, you will gain a deeper understanding of the historical context and appreciate the changes that have occurred over time. The end result is an interactive map that facilitates user interaction.
During the open stage, we welcome you (individuals/startups/organizations) with fresh and innovative AI ideas related to the topics mentioned below to present in a 5-minute pitch. Your presentation will be in front of a relevant audience existing of numerous stakeholders who are interested in potential collaborations, including people from the Allard Pierson Museum, TomTom, the University of Amsterdam, and various startups and other organizations.
You can sign up for the open podium via the registration form!
Who should attend?
We extend a warm invitation to all those who possess expertise ranging from the digitalization of data (and extracting meaningful insights from it) to effectively presenting this data to a wider audience through the use of AI. This means that if you have a background in any of the following areas, you won't want to miss out:
- Mastering the art of digitization and extracting valuable information
- Unleashing the power of 3D/4D mapping
- Enhancing data with semantic enrichment
- Harnessing the potential of Large Language Models/Neural networks
- Revolutionizing data visualization techniques
Don't miss this engaging opportunity to connect with fellow professionals, exchange ideas, and stay at the forefront of innovation in cartography. Mark your calendars for June 22nd, and be prepared for an extraordinary and free event!
More information and registration can be found here.