On behalf of Enterprise Europe Network, I would like to invite you to participate in a FREE event focusing on developing the global renewable energy supply chain.
The conference and matchmaking event is taking place in Liverpool on 14th June 2018 and will attract around 200 organisations interested in identifying partners, from across the world, to develop commercial, technology and R&D collaborations.
Attending will give you an opportunity to hold 1-2-1 meetings with potential collaboration partners, plus listen to key note speakers from Siemens, Renewable UK, Innovate UK and Ørsted who will be discussing the evolving and growing renewable energy sector.
• Insightful talks from industry experts on future opportunities and strategic positioning within the RE supply chain
• Identify R&D collaborative funding opportunities
• Meet with potential buyers and investors
• Present, discuss and develop new project ideas with international partners
• Network and build quality partnerships
• Identify technology and commercial collaborators
• Travel grants available of around €230 for non-UK delegates participating in the event
• An opportunity to speak about inward investment opportunities in Liverpool
The main themes are:
• Solar Energy
• Wind Energy
• Geothermal Energy
• Ocean Energy
• Hydrogen & Fuel Cells
You can find details of the event in the flyer below and register your participation by visiting https://global-renewable-energy-supply-chain.b2match.io/.
Please email me (email@example.com) if you are interested in becoming a co-organiser.
Andrew Kent | Senior Client Advisor, Enterprise Europe Network
Inventya Ltd, 520 Birchwood Boulevard, Birchwood, Warrington, Cheshire WA3 7QX · UK | T: +44 (0) 1925 506106 | M: +44 (0) 7399 482650 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org