Presentation and Launch of the Positive Impact Initiative hosted by De Nederlandsche Bank- the Netherlands, Amsterdam
UNEP FI is pleased to announce the upcoming presentation and launch of its Positive Impact Initiative in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, on 23rd November 2017, which will be hosted by Dutch Central Bank De Nederlandsche Bank (DNB), in partnership with the Dutch members of the Positive Impact Initiative: ABN AMRO, ING Bank and Triodos Bank.
With the participation of Frank Elderson, Executive Director, DNB, and high-level representatives from the financial sector, the event will gather approximately 100 participants including commercial banks, investors, insurers, corporations, rating agencies, analysts, auditors and public sector representatives from central and municipal governments, as well as development banks.
The following topics will be discussed:
The funding gap to achieve SDGs and the sustainable development agenda: what kind of innovation do we need?
Impact: the basis for a new asset class?
The Positive Impact initiative, including the Principles for Positive Impact Finance.
The role of Dutch financial institutions, companies and public entities in the Netherlands and abroad.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Denis Childs, Head of Environmental and Social Advisory and Positive Impact Finance, Société Générale
- Frank Elderson, Executive Director, DNB
- Hugo von Meijenfeldt, Coordinator Implementation SDGs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands Amsterdam municipality
- James Vaccaro, Head of Corporate Strategy, Triodos
- Leonie Schreve, Managing Director – Global Head Sustainable Finance, ING
- Piet Klop, Senior Advisor Responsible Investment, PGGM Investments
Find more information about the event and register here: http://ow.ly/EGNC30faRPc