Amsterdam Goes Middle East!
Dutch startups in smart city, tourism and artificial intelligence , this one's for you! We are looking for you if you want to explore business in the Middle East! Join the Amsterdam – GCC Startup Bootcamp 2017, January 15-17.
Deadline for application is December 2nd 2016, so hurry up!
*APPLY HERE: <http://bit.ly/apply-for-bootcamp-here>
*MORE INFORMATION HERE: <http://bit.ly/Get-informed-about-bootcamp>
* WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Innovative startups and technology companies from the Netherlands that are actively looking into expansion or business opportunities in the Middle East.
- Preferably in the smart city, tourism or artificial intelligence sector
- With the minimal criteria of a product/market fit and positive metrics in growth and conversion
*ABOUT THE BOOTCAMP
Date: January 14-17 2017, Doha (Qatar) and Dubai (UAE)
Costs: StartupAmsterdam will cover the bootcamp program costs.
All other costs, such as flights, overnight stay, transportation and meals are covered by the participants.
Included in the GCC Startup bootcamp:
- Kick-off session (and pitch training) in Amsterdam (date tbc)
- A three-day intensive program to introduce Dutch startups to the startup ecosystem and smart city,
tourism and artificial intelligence sector in the Middle East.
- Networking opportunities and pitch session to get introduced to launching customers and investors in
Qatar and the UAE.