**Our InnoHUB session, “Urban Resilience & Sustainable Societies”, is organized in partnership with #Fugro, the world’s leading Geodata specialist, collecting and analysing comprehensive information about the Earth and the structures built upon it. **
With the support of Fugro, we are able to offer a limited number of additional tickets for you and your peers to attend our InnoHUB sessions. Participation is free of charge. Please register to secure your spot and receive an invitation to our #InnoHUB #VR world. Join us from today for a deep dive into Open Innovation, AI & Data!
The workshop will be conducted by Fugro’s team:
* Neda Sepasian, PhD (Technology Innovation Manager, an established researcher, AI expert, and R&D Scientist) – “Digital transformation and AI in Fugro”
* Sudan Xu, PhD (Innovation Engineer, Computer Vision) – “#ML-based examples for Railways quality control”
* Yulia Melnikova (Innovation Engineer, Computer Vision) – “AI application for road quality surveys”
* Alexandra Cristobal (Data Scientist) – “Applying AI for marine and land site characterizations”
* Magdalena Drozdz (Geo-data Delivery Engine Manager) – “#Digitaltwins and Geo-data delivery”
The Host of the event is Robin Vergouwen, AI Video Assessment Lead at Incision and InnoHUB Core Team member at Women in AI.
Would you like to attend?Register here
Note from ASC: Have a question or want a bit more inforamtion? Let’s hear it in the comments.