The EIT-KIC project CityFlows aims to improve the liveability of crowded pedestrian spaces through the use of Crowd Monitoring Decision Support Systems (CM-DSS) to manage pedestrian flows. To facilitate knowledge exchange between project partners and stakeholders, the CityFlows project is hosting a webinar series in four parts.
Please note! This webinar was previously scheduled for December 1 and has been postponed to December 15.
• 14:55 – 15:00 Zoom meeting room open
• 15:00 – 15:05 Welcome & introductions
• 15:05 – 15:20 Crowd management innovations at Milan Central Station by Giuseppe Gammariello & Giovanni Criscuolo
• 15:20 – 15:35 Crowd management innovations at Johan Cruijff Arena by Willem Hegen
• 15:35 – 15:40 Reflection from Barcelona partners
• 15:40 – 16:00 Q&A with the audience
• 16:00 Program end
Crowd-management researchers and practitioners are encouraged to join this interactive webinar and to share their best practices and lessons learned.
For more information about the CityFlows project please visit: https://cityflows-project.eu