The Fashion for Good Clothes Swap is making its comeback!
On the 7th of April 2022, Fashion for Good is organising a Clothes Swap at the Fashion for Good Museum. An easy and fun way to refresh your wardrobe with new (second hand) items and also a perfect way of giving your unworn items a new home. Good for you, the planet and your wallet!
Want to join?
Do you have any clothes you’re not wearing anymore? Those items that have been stuck in the back of your wardrobe for ages and never make the cut? Perfect clothing pieces to swap!
Collect your items and hand them in at the Fashion for Good Museum (Rokin 102, Amsterdam) before April 6 (daily between 11 am - 5 pm, please note: the museum is not open on Tuesdays!). You will receive special tokens for the items you bring in, which you can then use on April 7th, during the Clothes Swap, to “buy” your new items.
Clothes Swap rules:
- You can hand in a maximum of 5 items per person
- A yellow token is worth 1 point (fast fashion brands), the blue token is worth 2 points (mid end brands), the red token is worth 3 points (high end brands)
- Underwear and swimwear are not accepted
- Clothes must be clean and washed
- Torn or worn out clothing will not be accepted
Be quick! There is a limited amount of tickets available
Want to become part of the Good Fashion Movement and contribute to a more sustainable fashion industry, visit the world's first museum for sustainable fashion innovation at the Rokin 102 in Amsterdam to learn what you can do to contribute or keep an eye on our calendar for more sustainable fashion related events!