The associate degree program Smart Media Production of the University of applied science of Amsterdam is looking for a partner for an exciting project exploring the future of smart technologies for the city of Amsterdam. We teach students how to use smart technology (AI, machine learning, generative content) to create dynamic content in an ethical way. In short: we train the content creators of the future.
From September to December we ask students to research and come up with a future vision of Amsterdam in which smart technologies are used in an ethical way to benefit the city of Amsterdam. They will create a website, podcast, articles, and future vision video to share their insights. We are looking for a partner who can provide context and a narrowed-down theme so the students can do a deeper exploration.
What are we looking for in a partner?
- Providing a briefing and case with a design question. For example: How does the future of "X" look like for target group "Y" concerning the topic "Z"? Which for example can result in: How does the future of Amsterdam look like for car owners and making the city more sustainable with the use of smart technologies?
- Attending the halfway and final presentations
- Strong interest in smart technologies and ethical considerations about the impact on the society
- Availability to dedicate time (about 6 hours total between September-December) and effort to the project
What can you expect from us?
- Collaborative project work with 15 like-minded students and 3 lecturers
- A fresh perspective on the use of smart technologies and the future
- A website, podcast, articles, and future video about your design question.
If you are interested in partnering with us for this exciting project, please reach out @ email@example.com