On 4 October 2021, Startup in Residence published 12 new challenges on the themes of sustainability & circularity. The City of Amsterdam is looking for the best entrepreneurs (start-ups, scale-ups, innovative SMEs, and social entrepreneurs) with creative and innovative solutions for the city’s issues. The application deadline is almost here! Finish your application before 24 November 23:59 (CET).
Solutions are sought for the following challenges
1. Preventing the build-up of waste around Amsterdam’s temporary canal wall supports
2. Circular joint filling material
3. Smart sustainability monitor in the contract phase of procurement
4. On demand and flexible collection of waste and materials in the centre of Amsterdam
5. Industrial Energy Transition with Hydrogen & CO2
6. Smart options for using dredged sediments from Amsterdam
7. A virtual public transport experience
8. Circular material trade in the Port of Amsterdam
9. On-demand power deployment solutions in the Port of Amsterdam
10. Sustainable use of exhibition design elements
11. Transport of artworks on loan
What's in it for me?
Join the 7th edition of Startup in Residence Sustainability & Circularity and get:
- an intensive six-month training programme;
- support from an experienced mentor;
- access to the entire network of the City of Amsterdam;
- opportunity to test and validate your product or service with and within the City of Amsterdam;
- the City of Amsterdam as your potential launching customer.