From 25th until the 29th of September Amsterdam will offer a full week program with over 20 events, focusing on connecting all types of capital with both national and international startups and fast-growing scale-up companies. Last year Amsterdam Capital Week hosted over 500 worldwide investors, and over 2500 startups in various maturity phases.
Amsterdam Capital Week’s aim is to tailor and match all types of capital supply and demand: VC’s and investors get together, while first time angel investors learn do’s and don’ts about seed investments on an island. Early stage startups pitch their ideas to relevant parties and learn how to get funding. And later stage scale-ups are invited to discuss overseas scaling strategies with arrived entrepreneurs and serial investors. By doing so, Amsterdam Capital Week strengthens the ties to every actor in the Startup- and Investment ecosystem. Seeking purpose by making meaningful connections. Being surprisingly impactful.
| 5 days | 20+ events | 2500+ startup founders, from all over Europe | 500+ investors | 1 purpose: making sure the right bright minds get connected |
This years program includes (among many others):
- CapitalFest: Big main event with (international) speakers, collaboration between Amsterdam Capital Week & StartupFest Europe (for everyone).
- Capital Tour XXL: Explore the world of funding by bike in one day (seed & early stage startups, angels, VCs and other finance wizards).
- Angel Island: Where startups and angel investors gather on an island to make valuable connections by creating personal relationships before business contacts (selecting only the brightest).
- Leapfunder Round Table Sessions: Bringing together angel investors and startups from all over the country (later stage startups and angel investors).
- Venture Vibes: What Universities can do to improve the ecosystem (for startups, angels, VCs, Universities & Corporates).
- Unpack Impact: On how entrepreneurs, investors and partners collaborate towards the SDGs (social enterprises and (angel) investors).
We hope to see you September 25th-29th!