4th Meeting of Municipalities with Sustainable Development in Brazil (IV EMDS)
Meet the main mayors and public managers of Brazil during the biggest event on urban sustainability in Brazil.
Demonstrate your smart city and sustainable urban solutions at the Good Practice Plaza and Expo Cities. Share your knowledge and explore your opportunities in Brazil and South America at the Thematic Rooms, TED-alikes and Dialogue Areas.
The IV EMDS will be held from the 24th to the 28th of April 2017 in Brasilia and:
• Will have around 10.000 participants
• Target amongst others, state governments, parliamentarians and legislative advisors, managers and technicians of public consortia, academics and federative entity representations
• Be visited by more than 500 mayors, who have been recently (re-)elected, took charge last 1st of January and are at the beginning of their 4-year mandate
• Host around 350 lectures
• Is supported by over 100 national and international institutions. (e.g. European Union, United Nations, Smart City Expo World Congress and French Republic)
The IV EMDS is realized by the Brazilian National Front of Mayors (FNP-Frente Nacional de Prefeitos). The FNP focusses on 400 municipalities which represent:
• 100% of the state capitals
• 75% of the GDP
• 60% of the Brazilian population of 200+ million inhabitants
As the partner of the IV EMDS in the Netherlands Brazil Services is available to provide you with more detailed information about the event, the key subjects and on how to participate and collaborate. Contact Christian Fasting at +31 06 17456045 or email@example.com
In April 2017 you will have a place reserved to take part in framing the future of the Brazilian cities and participate with strategic dialogues with the new generation of Brazilian mayors.