Demodays are part of our innovation process and intended to boost the progress of the various innovation projects, put requests for help on the table, share dilemmas and involve others in your projects or challenges. Invitations are sent but you can join.
We host them every 8-10 weeks. During Demo days, community members pitch projects and ask for input and in small groups we work on concrete questions that our partners put on the table. We organize workshops with them and other partners to get a step further in the process. All in a very positive, open and cheerful vibe.
This time on the agenda:
• Making impact with circular workwear – Amsterdam Economic Board
• Addressing participation in the energy transition via a game - HvA
• A new tool for contracting circular facades - AMS Institute
• The promise of building with wood - Royal Haskoning DHV
• What does a smart collective isolation strategy look like? Amsterdam Municipality
• A Circular Pavilion at the Floriade - Circuloco
This event is invitation only, however we are happy to be joined by others. Do you feel like you should be there? Do you have knowledge or a network that could be useful for the session? Or do you want to learn more about one of the topics discussed? Please send an e-mail to email@example.com and we might save you a seat. Good to know: this event will be in dutch.