The Digital Economy Days 2018 are all about the upcoming digital transformations and their fundamental ramifications for the economy, industries, businesses, and…you.
At this free event on 18 and 19 April, captains of industry and policy makers will share their personal stories and latest business insights. You’ll be inspired by these great companies who are at the forefront of the digital developments.
Moreover, you will learn about the career opportunities that are created by what has been termed the ‘fourth industrial revolution’. During the networking drinks recruiters are also actively searching for candidates, so you have a good chance to secure your first job before graduation!
18 April: Meet the top-level speakers
UvA Economics and Business (EB) and Samsung combined their strengths to create an unique programme featuring:
• Samsung Electronics Benelux – Menno van den Berg (CEO)
• Atos Benelux & Nordics – Michel van Buitenen & Robin Zondag (CEO)
• TomTom – Harold Goddijn (CEO)
• IBM – Jilco Schuurmans
• Capgemini Consulting – Marc Burger (Country Head)
• VodafoneZiggo – Jeroen Hoencamp (CEO)
• Government of the Netherlands – Raymond Knops (State Secretary for the Interior and Digital Government)
• Big Data Alliance / University of Amsterdam – Prof. Alexander Rinnooy Kan
See full programme to find out which interesting workshops are offered.
Network informally with recruiters
Samsung, Atos, Capgemini Consulting, IBM, TomTom, Accenture, Shell, Synechron, Privacy Valley, Arthur’s Legal, ABN Amro, Holland Fintech and VodafoneZiggo.
Free drinks, snacks, and you stand the chance of winning one of the five Samsung Galaxy S9’s!