Get to know the latest from the alternative proteins industry and learn about acceleration opportunities in just 30 min during lunchtime!
- Startups that would like to grow their business
- Idea owners that would like to turn their idea into business.
- Anyone who would like to learn more about alternative proteins
- The latest development in alternative proteins
- First hand experience about our accelerator and incubator programs on food
- Ask all your questions to our alumni and team
- Expand your network
About Alternative proteins
Alternative protein companies that relate to plantbased protein, cultured meat, and cultured fish are growing strongly. With only about one-tenth the carbon costs of animal-based foods but more “meat-like” product entrants every day, they could transform the food industry completely. While plantbased proteins are derived from pea or wheat ingredients, cultured lab-grown products attempt to make meat from animal cells grown or cultured in a lab, cruelty-free. What are the opportunities in the alternative proteins market in 2021/2022? Join us for a webinar over lunch and get acquainted with the trends and acceleration opportunities.
12:35 expert talk: 2021 market trends in alternative proteins
12:50 Q&A about our food accelerators