What are the opportunities for biodiversity in the market this year? Conventional farming is a huge driver of climate change and biodiversity loss. The good news is that regenerative agriculture could be the answer to turning it all around! However, scaling regenerative agriculture should not fall on farmers alone – it should be a joint effort across the supply chain.
Food companies and retailers should reward farmers who embrace these practices as well as governments, and intergovernmental organizations must reshape policies or plans and even incentivise regenerative agriculture. Consumers should be educated about this problem and encouraged to make conscious food choices, which will grow demand for sustainably produced products. Join us for this webinar and get to know more about the possibilities for your food startup to accelerate the transition to a more sustainable food system.
Get to know the latest from the regenerative agriculture & biodiversity industry and learn about our programmes in just 30 min during lunch!
- Startups that would like to grow their business
- Idea owners that would like to turn their idea into business.
- Anyone who would like to learn more about regenerative agriculture and biodiversity
- The latest development in regenerative agriculture and biodiversity
- First hand experience about our accelerator and incubator programs on food
- Ask all your questions to our alumni and team
- Expand your network
12:35 expert talk: 2021 market trends in regenerative agriculturen& biodiversity
12:50 Q&A about our food accelerators
Note from ASC: Would you like to know more? Let Hendrike know in the comments.