Join us at the Amsterdam Smart City New Year’s drinks on the 20th of January from 16.00h at Datalab Amsterdam to kick-start 2017. This will be the first event in a row organised in collaboration with Datalab.
Here you’ll have the opportunity to learn about city data of Amsterdam, the upcoming event program and the story you can be part of… You are most welcome!
- Doors open at 16.00h
- Introduction by Datalab
- Update of Amsterdam Smart City
- 3 Smart Pitches by our community:
- Amsterdam Kunst en Cultuur & Amsterdam Marketing, using data to unlock innovation
- Hemelswater, talking and bringing beer made from rain
- And more….. Would you like to pitch at our event? Let us know, via <email@example.com>
You’ll experience new projects and updates from other innovators. We’ll close with an open space for further exchange accompanied by drinks at 17.15h.
Please RSVP here via Eventbrite, registration is required because places are limited.
We are wishing you an inspiring 2017 & looking forward to see you there!
Team of Amsterdam Smart City