Be part of the EIT Urban Mobility Accelerator and get unique access to cities, mobility players and investors! The application phase for the EIT Urban Mobility Accelerator program batch #3 is now open!
The EIT Urban Mobility Accelerator is a EU-funded program in five European regional hubs implemented through partners to take early-stage mobility startups to the next level.
They are looking for teams with business ideas to:
• Reduce congestion and increase efficiency in the transport system
• Make commuting faster or more enjoyable with an innovative approach
• Accelerate the transition to low- or zero-emission forms of transport
• Help solve all other mobility-related problems.
The benefits of joining the EIT Accelerator program:
• 5,000 euro in equity-free funding for your startup
• 6-month Accelerator program with coaching and contacts to customers & investors
• Direct access to “living labs” and cities for the creation of new products and services
Who can apply?
We are looking for early-stage startups from EU Member States and H2020 Associated Countries with at least 2 FTE, a properly validated, clear, scalable and innovative business idea that solves a mobility-related customer problem. Registration for the program is possible until may 9 2021.