During this interactive session you will get a “crash-course” on the Amsterdam Smart City program and the Amsterdam approach to innovation. You will gain insights into the history and evolution of the program, as well as on its key projects and the lessons learned in the past years. It’s also the place to ask all your questions about the Amsterdam Smart City organization, governance and key projects.
Since 2009, Amsterdam Smart City has been exploring, connecting and accelerating technological and social innovation projects for a future-proof metropolitan region. Through a public-private partnership and an international community, we create impact on four societal transitions: Energy, Mobility, Digital City and Circular City.
Where do the Amsterdam Smart City Programs take place?
Most programs take place, or at least start at, the Smart City Lab on the Marineterrein Innovation District. This is a "small space for big ideas" where we showcase examples of smart city solutions from Amsterdam. Groups visiting the Experience Lab can also visit the Marineterrein Amsterdam Living Lab on their own or as a part of an organized program.
Time: 1,5 hours
Cost: 500 euro
Looking for Another Program?
Our programs match the needs of any local, national and international stakeholder who is interested in discovering Amsterdam’s innovation ecosystem and we’re always open to tweaking it to your needs. Learn more about our Knowledge Exchange Program and find a selection of the most popular programs.
Good to know:
• Booking: this program can be booked via the “Book now” button. To request a program outside the timeslots, send an email to email@example.com
• Limitations: we strive to design and deliver customized programs that suit each delegation’s needs, however we are not able to accommodate all incoming requests.
• Lead time: initiating a request at least 3 weeks before your visit will increase the likelihood of a successful program.
• Cancelation fee: for programs cancelled with less than two weeks notice, we apply a cancellation fee of €200.
• Extra participants: a €20 per person surcharge applies for groups larger than 15 participants.
• Discounts: academic and student groups benefit from a 25% discount.