Your car as a battery

More households than ever produce their own solar energy with PV panels. But they only use 17% directly and feed the other 83% into the grid. Wouldn't it be great to store this surplus energy in a battery for later use? Especially if you could use your the battery of your electric or hybrid car to do this. Most Mitsubishi cars are already future proof.

(read more in Dutch)

http://cleartechnology.nl/mitsubishi-bidirectioneel-laden/

One person thinks this is smart

Comments

You need to log-in or register to leave a comment.

Topics

More news