Are you an experienced professional in Circular Economy and Life Cycle Assessments and eager to lead a team of experts in zero-emission mobility and energy infrastructure? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
WHO WE ARE
Cenex Nederland is a not-for-profit research organisation and consultancy specializing on zero emission mobility, energy infrastructure and circular economy. Our mission is to support our customers and partners in making the world a better place to live and travel.
We are a compact but rapidly growing team with complementary expertise. We foster a work environment that is supportive, encouraging self- initiative, and promoting independence. Join our fun and professional team where sustainability and innovation are considered 'business as usual'!
Following the motto 'Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much' we collaborate with governments and industry parties helping then achieve their zero emission transport goals.
Amsterdam may be our hometown, but our activities and ambitious agenda have an international reach. We frequently engage in European or international projects working together with other professionals.
The world of e-mobility is evolving rapidly. Not only are battery and hydrogen electric vehicles becoming an integral part to the transport and energy landscape, but the focus on their lifecycle impact and circular economy within the industry’s value chain is also gaining significant traction. Should you join us, you will be leading a small team of Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) experts and will be contributing in various research and consultancy assignments. Your daily activities would include:
• Leading a growing team of circular economy and LCA experts, offering guidance and support
• Managing EU-fundedR&D projects in the field of transport and renewables
• Conducting research, modelling and analysis of environmental, social and economic lifecycle impacts of products within the transport and energy industries.
• Leading the development of eco-design tools, circular economy roadmaps and policy frameworks to support public or private organisations in achieving their circularity goals.
• Writing project proposals and engaging with prospect clients.
• Reviewing and writing scientific and public-facing reports
• Presenting at conferences, organising training sessions and workshops
The role of Circular Economy & LCA Team Lead within Cenex NL encompasses a variety of specialisms. We are seeking a new colleague who meets the following requirements:
• A minimum of five years in roles related to circular economy consultancy and/or research, or other relevant experience.
• Relevant Master’s degree (such as Industrial Ecology, Industrial Design, Engineering, Environmental Sciences).
• Demonstrated project management experience and ability to responsibly manage multiple projects.
• Experienced in using LCA software to quantify environmental, social and economic impact.
• Strong affinity/experience with mobility, transport, and energy sectors and related technologies
• Ability to deliver value and quality to our customers and partners (verbally and written)
• Self-starter and completer of assignments
• Willing and able to travel (inter)nationally with some regularity
• Already living in the Netherlands with an existing work-permit to work in NL Fluent in English, written and spoken
• Experience in people management
• Experience with (EU) funding programmes (such as Horizon Europe)
• Dutch (at minimum A2 level) and/or additional languages
• Driving licence
Do you see a good match? Send us your <strong>CV and motivation letter</strong> to email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you!