Zero-Emission Mobility Consultant job opportunity at Cenex Nederland
Are you already familiar with the technology developments and challenges towards sustainable mobility and you are ready to take a next step deepening or broadening your expertise? Does the idea of alternating between research and consultancy work appeal to you? Then be sure to read on!
The world of mobility is changing fast. Not only is electric and hydrogen becoming part of the transport and energy landscape, but cities and companies are also exploring topics such as vehicle-to-grid, shared mobility and hubs for transporting goods and people. Should you join the team as our new colleague, you will be providing expertise for research & demonstration projects as well as consultancy projects. Depending on your level of experience, skills and specialisms, your daily activities could vary from:
- Analysing and evaluating (technical, economic, social and environmental) performance of zeroemission vehicles (e.g., BEVs, FCEVs, light- and heavy-duty) and related energy infrastructures(e.g. charging/refuelling)
- Developing zero emission mobility strategies for public and private sector clients (such as local authorities and logistics fleets etc.)
- Evaluating and/or contributing to the development of best practices, policy guidelines and recommendations for sustainable mobility
- Engaging with and maintain relations with clients and partners (industry parties, public sector, knowledge institutes, etc)
- Attending and presenting at conferences and organising workshops
- Writing of customer and public-facing reports and other forms of publications
The role of ‘Specialist & Consultant – ‘Zero-Emission Mobility’ with Cenex NL can cover a range of specialisms at different experience levels. Do the following personal qualities and skills match with you:
- Relevant master’s degree (such as Technology, Engineering, Business and Innovation)
- Expertise and experience in zero or low-emission transport, vehicles and/or related energy infrastructures
- Knowledge and experience with analysing and/or modelling of quantitative of qualitative data
- Comfortable self-starter and completer of assignments * Fluent in English, both written and spoken; additional language skills (NL or other) are a plus
- Enjoy working with/in (internal/external) teams, an integral part of many of our projects
- Able to deliver value and quality to our customers and partners (verbally and written) • Excellent communicator (in person, presentations, writing reports)
- Existing work-permit to work in NL (currently we are unable to be a visa sponsor) • Willing and able to travel (inter)nationally with some regularity
- An analytical and curious mind with a passion for environmental technology and people
- Driving licence
And do you have certain additional expertise and skills that are highly valuable in the everchanging world of mobility and transport that you want to bring to our team?
Do send us your CV and a letter where you motivate the above to email@example.com (CC, firstname.lastname@example.org). We look forward to hearing from you!
Closing date is extended