1-2 June, Brussels
The European meeting place for public and private leaderships interested in promoting and sharing sustainable solutions while boosting business opportunities for cities.
In parallel and in partnership with the European Business Summit, the European Sustainable Cities Summit event will have an innovative format that comprises exhibition, conference and cross-sectorial network.
The event features are complementary and designed to maximize the exhibitors and attendees experience while showcasing the best in class sustainable urban solutions and boosting public and private partnerships.
- 2 days exhibition , across sectors including:cities, corporates, smart cities providers, financial institutions, investors, universities, NGOs, incubators of innovation and start-ups
- Structured Networking between exhibitors and guests, in private dedicated lounges and office spaces
- Parallel Programme with sessions of Workshops, Round-tables, Movies, Presentations and other supporting activities
- Continuous Conference, in a series of panels. A unique opportunity for learning and update with high-level speakers in a cutting-edge program
- Shared access to European Business Summit, for selected sessions on both days
CONNECTING THE EVENTS TO ADD VALUE
The European Sustainable Cities Summit project is a new adjunct of the European Business Summit, from 2016 - when EBS celebrates its 16 years as successful meeting place where business, policy makers and civil society can develop a constructive debate and co-operation paramount to the EU progress.
EXCHANGE OF ACCESS BETWEEN THE TWO EVENTS INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO:
- Access for second day of EBS
- Access to EBS opening ceremony and networking receptions
- Cities Panel: ‘Smart Future of Urban Infrastructure’ and ‘European Cities in Times for Bold Moves’
- EBS reception
- VIP dinner
Petit Sablon 8 / Kleine Zavel 8
1000 - Bruxelles / Brussel
PARTNERSHIPS We offer tailor made partnerships for cities, companies and organisations. For more information, please contact: Dr Daniella Abreu, ESCS Project Developer at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or +32(0) 473 57 15 93