During the pandemic, it might have felt as if the world temporarily stood still. However, while most of us worked at home, the Living Lab projects at Marineterrein Amsterdam were still running.
Although dealing with traveling restrictions, social distancing, and the accompanying delays - it was still possible to run the experiments - all within guidelines - and some of the projects developed at a rapid speed. Despite all these restrictions, Marineterrein Amsterdam Living Lab (MALL) was in full swing.
Read on for updates on:
• The autonomous and modular vehicle Roboat
• Roboat meets The garbage module
• Space For Food: from waste water to cultivating purple bacteria
• Respyre lets moss grow on concrete
• The Responsible Sensing Lab
• Side walk robot Husky