Do you know a startup working on sustainable innovations within the fashion industry? Applications for the next Fashion for Good-Plug and Play Accelerator close next Wednesday! See http://ow.ly/YlAA30h901E for more information!
In particular we are looking for entrepreneurs/startups working on the following:
- Alternative raw materials. For ex: alternative to leather, hemp or mushroom based fabrics etc.
- Sustainable Dyeing For ex: bacteria based pigments or synthetic dyes
- Production – For ex: water and chemical usage efficiency, knitting techniques to avoid waste, sustainable packaging etc.
- Traceability – technology to improve transparency of the supply chain. For ex:
Blockchain connected RFID systems
- Recycling / Upcycling – techniques to recycle blended fabrics: For ex: Mechanical or chemical recycling
- End of Use – products that can be converted into apparel products. For ex: Fabric made out of food waste