A Lab is searching for an intern that wants to invest in his future self. Are you ready to join a wonderful adventure starting the end of May?
What you’ll do:
- Learn to manage social media platforms
- Work on newsletters and other communication tools
- Understand the client’s needs behind various events and meet their requirements
- Take care of various administrative tasks like scheduling agenda’s, events, catering, venue, technology, furniture.
- Help to plan and implement events from and for A Lab members
- Brainstorm new ideas and always try to find ways to improve things
- Have fun doing the internship
What you’ll need:
- Passion for events organizing
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Flexibility to jump between tasks and stay focused
- Openness to meet new people and work with awesome teams
- Desire to learn
- Proactivity in daily activities
- English knowledge
What we’ll provide:
- A (4-6 months) learning experience in an inspiring creative & innovative workspace with a community of more than 300 active members working in art&culture, music, visual, robotics, journalism, game design, music, photography and much more.
- Possibility to work in A Lab: Amsterdam's ultimate living lab, combining the strength of Amsterdam’s creative scene, technological prowess and free-thinking spirit into a 5000m2 hothouse for bleeding edge experimentation.
Are you the one? Email email@example.com your CV and a short motivation (±400 words).