Get closer to realizing your own energy startup dreams!
Energy Fest is a full-day event on Thursday May 26 at the Shell Technology CentreAmsterdam foraccelerated matchmaking and energy transition insights
Energy Fest is free of charge and highin innovation power thanks to our:
Exciting Top Speakers and Panellists**:**
- European thought leaders MarošŠefčovič (VP European Commission EnergyUnion), Prince Constantijn of theNetherlands (co-founder Startup Fest Europe), Yuri Sebregts (Shell EVP Innovation, Research and Development); Bertrand van Ee (CEO Climate-KIC), Michael Liebreich (Bloomberg NewEnergy Finance)
- Leading VC managers Dr. Paul Kloppenborg* (GlobalCleantech Ventures), Gina Domanig** (EmeraldVentures), Rene Savelsburg (SET Ventures) , Geert van de Wouw (Shell Technology Ventures); Pieter Walters (DSM Venturing); Richard Erskine (Statoil TechnologyInvest); Leonie Baneke (EnecoInnovation & Ventures)*
- Serial startup (co-)founders MauritsGroen (founder of WakaWaka); Aart van Veller (VandeBron and CoolEndeavour)
S**tartup pitch competitions:** chance to win exciting awards andget expert feedback from acclaimed corporate C-level leadersand innovation managers Ron van Leen (Chief Innovation Officer DSM), Guido Dubbeld (CFO Eneco), JohnMcArthur (VP Integrated Gas Technology Shell), Roebyem Anders (VP Development Sungevity), Ton Jonker (Director Salesforce for Startups), Wouter Robers (President of opportunities Peeeks Power)
Open and Facilitated Collaboration: Start-up Café; corporate innovation support programmes; facilitated matchmaking for startups, venture capitalists,potential customers and accelerators. Industry-relevant product and servicedemos and chance to take advantage of unmatched networking opportunities aroundevent activities, meals, coffee breaks, and evening drinks to the beat of arobot band.
@Energy Fest we embrace the next European energy ideas and welcome:
- Startups and Scale-ups lookingto hit the market or upscale with new products or services
- Venture Capitalists interestedin promising new technologies
- Corporate innovators lookingfor new technologies and business models
- Policy makers, academics andmedia professionals interested in theenergy sector
- Creative enthusiasts with ideasat any stage of maturity looking forsupport
- …and many more investors, energy thought leaders, startup (co-)founders, policy makers, corporate innovation specialists, journalists and innovationaccelerators!