Get closer to realizing your own energy startup dreams!
Energy Fest is a full-day event on Thursday May 26 at the Shell Technology CentreAmsterdam foraccelerated matchmaking and energy transition insights
Energy Fest is free of charge and highin innovation power thanks to our:
Exciting Top Speakers and Panellists**:**
- European thought leaders MarošŠefčovič (VP European Commission EnergyUnion), Prince Constantijn of theNetherlands (co-founder Startup Fest Europe), Yuri Sebregts (Shell EVP Innovation, Research and Development); Bertrand van Ee (CEO Climate-KIC), Michael Liebreich (Bloomberg NewEnergy Finance)
- Leading VC managers Dr. Paul Kloppenborg** (GlobalCleantech Ventures), Gina Domanig (EmeraldVentures), Rene Savelsburg (SET Ventures) , Geert van de Wouw (Shell Technology Ventures); Pieter Walters (DSM Venturing); Richard Erskine (Statoil TechnologyInvest); **Leonie Baneke (**EnecoInnovation & Ventures)**
- Serial startup (co-)founders MauritsGroen (founder of WakaWaka); Aart van Veller (VandeBron and CoolEndeavour)
S**tartup pitch competitions**:** chance to win exciting awards andget expert feedback from acclaimed corporate C-level leadersand innovation managers *Ron van Leen*** (Chief Innovation Officer DSM), Guido Dubbeld (CFO Eneco), JohnMcArthur (VP Integrated Gas Technology Shell), Roebyem Anders (VP Development Sungevity), *Ton Jonker*** *(Director Salesforce for Startups), **Wouter Robers (President of opportunities Peeeks Power)*
Open and Facilitated Collaboration: Start-up Café; corporate innovation support programmes; facilitated matchmaking for startups, venture capitalists,potential customers and accelerators. Industry-relevant product and servicedemos and chance to take advantage of unmatched networking opportunities aroundevent activities, meals, coffee breaks, and evening drinks to the beat of arobot band.
@Energy Fest we embrace the next European energy ideas and welcome:
- Startups and Scale-ups lookingto hit the market or upscale with new products or services
- Venture Capitalists interestedin promising new technologies
- Corporate innovators lookingfor new technologies and business models
- Policy makers, academics andmedia professionals interested in theenergy sector
- Creative enthusiasts with ideasat any stage of maturity looking forsupport
- …and many more investors, energy thought leaders, startup (co-)founders, policy makers, corporate innovation specialists, journalists and innovationaccelerators!