The EV Infrastructure Summit (London, 3-4 July) is the leading event dedicated to networking and informing the full EV supply chain, currently driving change across Europe. Designed specifically with cities, local authorities and commercial end users in mind, this is the only event in Europe which will show buyers how to build an effective strategy to enable the pending roll out of EV infrastructure to benefit the communities in which they are located.
EV Infrastructure 2018 is the must-attend event for stakeholders in the electric vehicle transition. This is the only event in Europe which will show buyers how to build an effective strategy to enable the pending roll out of EV infrastructure to benefit the communities in which they are located.
• Learn from municipal infrastructure buyers about how they're planning for the EV boom
• See how current roll-outs are working and how hosts are benefitting financially from effective pricing strategies
• Find out where the investment is coming from and where the next hot-spots will be in Europe
• Plan your own strategy by hearing exclusive content not available elsewhere
• Join interactive round-tables designed to maximise your deployment plans by sitting you with like-minded peers and solution providers.
EV Infrastructure will be taking place on the 3-4 July in London this year and you can also save £100 by using the unique code ‘EV100’.
Standard Early Bird (expire 7 May) GBP 1299.0
Local Authorities & Commercial Car Park Owners Early Bird (expire 7 May) GBP 299.0
Standard Full Price Tickets GBP 1399.0
Local Authorities & Commercial Car Park Owners Full Price Tickets GBP 399.0
Speakers: Andrew Burgess, OFGEM, Dr Marco Landi, INNOVATE UK, Lili Matson, TFL, Rosalind Marshall, OFFICE FOR LOW EMISSION VEHICHLES, Simon Bosher, PORTSMOUTH CITY COUNCIL, Cllr Julian Bell, LONDON COUNCILS' TRANSPORT AND ENVIRONMENT COMITTEE, Ian Cameron, UK POWER NETWORKS, Peter Broad, CITIZENS ADVICE, Robert Evans, CENEX, Colin Campbell, ZOUK CAPITAL, Colin McKerracher, BLOOMBERG NEW ENERGY FINANCE, Dorthe Nøhr Pedersen, MOVIA, Gareth Davis, ESB GROUP, Jenny Curtis, AMBER INFRASTRUCTURE, Jeremy Yapp, BEAMA, John Betty, CORNWALL COUNCIL, Joshua Schumann, CAMBRIDGESHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL & EAST CAMBRIDGESHIRE DISTRICT COUNCIL, Louise Wilson, ABUNDANCE, Mark Walker, ENEL