The City of Haarlem is coordinator on the EU Urban Agenda Partnership on Innovative and Responsible Public Procurement. The Partnership now presents its draft Action Plan with 7 proposed actions to improve procurement by European cities.
These are the 7 actions:
- Guidance on building city strategic procurement and how to manage strategic procurement (Action 2.1.1)
- Measuring spend and wider impact in European Cities (Action 2.1.2)
- Recommendation(s) for future EU funding for joint cross-border procurement, procurement of innovation, strategic procurement in particular social procurement and circular procurement (Action 2.1.3)
- Innovation procurement broker (Action 2.2.1)
- Legal handbook innovative public procurement (Action 2.3.1)
- Develop a flexible and customisable concept for Local Competence Centres for innovative and sustainable procurement (Action 2.3.2)
- Competence building in circular procurement (Action 2.3.3)
Via the link you'll find a short description of the ideas developed by the partnership, after which you will find the button to give your feedback. You can give feedback on one or more actions.