Do you understand data? And do you want to learn what impact data can create on our future living? Join our international Summer school ‘Design our future with data’ and get to know all about data, smart cities and digital twins. In 3 days we are going to develop a digital twin (3D-model) of an urban area that measures and predicts the happiness and quality of life of the people living there. Participation is free for young professionals. Apply before July 31st 2019.
WHY YOU SHOULDN’T MISS THIS
• You learn about data, digitization, smart cities, digital twins, the future of our urban environment, and data-driven policy-making.
• You meet a very interesting network of government organisations, tech companies and other stakeholders.
• You enjoy working on innovative topics in an international and multidisciplinary team.
• And want to have three days of fun with them.
• And have a chance to win € 2000 cash and a fieldtrip to the digital twin of Antwerp!
You can participate for FREE if you are studying or just started working and understand that simple answers are not enough for complex problems. And sometimes do. You have a background in data science, technology, smart city, GIS, Geo and media design, gamification, public administration, urban design, (spatial) planning, or something out-of-the-box.
Check our website for all information and to register: