During WeMakeThe.City (17-23 June) Amsterdam and its metropolitan area transforms into one big festival, for seven days: over 400 programs and thousands of visitors. This means that there is a lot of work to do and we can't do it alone. Because we build future of the city together. That is why we need your help!
We are looking for YOU:
People who would like to contribute to a better city by supporting various program parts, as hosting our Enthusiasts who like to contribute to a better city by helping during one of the many parts of the program. For example hosting one of the speakers, the build up and break down of specific events, checking tickets and many more tasks.
Let us know in the application form what you would like to do and what you find interesting. We will do our very best to find you the most suitable spot on the team!
What we offer:
- An interesting evening training at Pakhuis de Zwijger on the ins and outs on how to contribute to the city as a volunteer
- A free Passepartout for you and 2 friends
- Free entrance to the closing party
- A WeMakeThe.City T-shirt
- The chance to add to your professional network
[When you work more than 6 shifts]
- Free Passepartout for you and 4 friends
- Invitation to the summer BBQ of Pakhuis de Zwijger
What we expect from you:
- Helping out during at least 3 shifts (morning, afternoon or evening) during WeMakeThe.City
- Attending one of the two training evenings in June
- Characteristics: enthusiastic, involved, social, love for the city
We can't wait!
How about you?
FILL OUT THE FORM: https://wemakethecity.typeform.com/to/u0Cg2r
Check out the website here: https://wemakethe.city/nl/